Pet Policy Agreement
Welcome to Wind Point Park!!
We welcome your pet(s) and ask that you keep them on a leash at all times.
- A fee of $25 per night for pets will be assessed for cabin rentals. The maximum allowable number of pets is 3. We will request breed information.
- Premium Cabin (Cabin #2) - No pets are allowed in Cabin 2, no exceptions.
- The type of pet(s) is limited to dogs and/or cats. Guests must also comply with local laws and ordinances, including those related to animals that are considered vicious or have a reputation for being dangerous.
To ensure the safety of our guests, the below rules need to be followed at all times.
- Pet(s) shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. Pets may remain alone in the cabins as long as the pet is crated. However, if your pet is disturbing other guests/staff or causing damage, then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
- Pets cannot be left outside overnight.
- Cat owners are required to bring a litter box for their cat.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pets inside and outside the cabin. Failure to comply will result in a lost security deposit.
- Wind Point Park shall be entitled to reimbursement if damages are incurred or if excessive cleaning is necessary as result of a pet. Costs incurred will be withheld from your security deposit. Costs incurred above the amount of the security deposit will be charged to the credit card on file for the reservation.
- Wind Point Park may, in its sole discretion, require any guest with a pet to find other accommodations immediately if it deems the pet(s) to be dangerous, harmful or disruptive to staff, property, or other Wind Point Park guests. Wind Point Park further reserves the right to call animal control to have the pet removed if the pet is not being controlled by the owner.