Cabin Rental Agreement
Welcome to Wind Point Park!!
We want your stay in our cabins to be safe and enjoyable. As such, the following rules are in place:
- NO SMOKING IN CABIN
- Surrender of security deposit + $250 charge will be billed to credit card on file.
- No fish or fowl cleaning allowed at the cabins. There is a fish cleaning station provided on-site.
- No grease down the drain – only toilet paper down the toilet.
- Wind Point Park welcomes your pet. A fee of $25 per night for pets will be assessed on cabin rentals and you must sign a pet policy agreement
Maximum number of pets allowed is 3. Pets are not allowed in Cabin 2, the Premium Cabin, no exceptions.
- No tents allowed in cabin area.
- Campfires only allowed in the fire ring. Please do not leave fire unattended and fire must be completely put out before retiring in the evening.
- Cabin furniture, including dining room table and chairs, is to remain inside at all times. Porch furniture must remain on the porch.
- Do not remove batteries from the smoke alarms.
- The cabin must be left in an orderly fashion, leaving it dirty or in disarray may result in loss of the security deposit.
- Check out is at 11am. Please return the key to the office. Failure to return the key will result in a $10 charge that will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Do not take linens or household items from the cabins. Missing items will be charged accordingly and deducted from the security deposit.
Charges exceeding the security deposit will be processed against the credit card on file for the reservation.